If you have graduation year of 2000 or later (including current SAHS students) use PARCHMENT to request transcripts. Transcripts from PARCHMENT cost $6.00 for current students and $ 8.00 for alumni (credit/debit card required). 

Your transcript does NOT include your college readiness standardized testing scores. Contact or directly to have your scores sent to the post secondary institutions of your choice.

Did you take College In the Schools or Concurrent Enrollment courses while at Stillwater Area High School?:

University of Minnesota CIS transcript ordering: Request your official transcript as part of your college application process. If you apply to the University of Minnesota there is no need to submit an official U of M transcript; however, note in your application that you’re taking U of M courses in high school.

Century College Concurrent Enrollment transcript ordering: Century College will ensure that students have access to necessary campus resources and provide completion letters along with links to transcripts upon successful completion.

**Please click on the PARCHMENT link below to begin the process of sending your transcript. Transcripts requested online are sent securely to the colleges, universities, NCAA or scholarship funds that you select. You may track your request online. You will receive an email notification when we approve your transcript request and again when your transcript is mailed (or delivered electronically, based on the delivery preference of the selected destination). 



Past graduates (earlier than class of 2000) do NOT use PARCHMENT.  Please complete the Official Transcript Request Form and mail this form to the address provided. Payment is cash or check only, no credit or debit cards. These transcripts cost $ 8.00 and checks should be made payable to "SAHS".

For it to be official, a transcript must have the school seal and be mailed directly from Stillwater Area High School. Please allow at least 2 weeks for processing. Transcript requests are handled on a first come, first serve basis. By appointment, former students can also come in person to the high school on school days to request their transcript between the hours of 7:00am-3:30 pm. In person payment is cash or check only. Photo ID is required.

Please contact our Registrar, Tess Radecke at (651)-351-8043 with questions.