Parents interested in sending their children to Stillwater Area Public School preschool
are invited to attend information night.
Preschool Registration for 2017-2018
Registration for our 2017-2018 school year began on January 1, 2017
Our early childhood preschool program brings preschool age children together with the goal of offering engaging, nurturing, creative learning opportunities in a safe and enriched classroom. Many of our preschool classes are integrated and in all classes children explore, create and learn.
In our Four Star Parent Aware Rated preschool program, licensed teachers provide experiences that develop the skills children need to be successful in school. Our language arts and math lessons are aligned with the district's kindergarten curriculum so our preschoolers will be well prepared.
Parent involvement is a key element of children's success in school, and is a requirement of all of our district preschool classes. Preschool parents choose from a variety of parent involvement options offered by our licensed parent educators throughout the school year.
Preschool Locations for Fall 2017:
- Andersen Elementary, 309 N. 4th St., Bayport
- Afton-Lakeland Elementary, 475 St Croix Trail St.S., Lakeland
- Brookview Elementary, 11099 Brookview Road, Woodbury
- Early Childhood Family Center, 1111 Holcombe St S., Stillwater
- Lake Elmo Elementary, 11030 Stillwater Blvd. N., Lake Elmo
- Lily Lake Elementary, 2003 West Willard St., Stillwater
- Rutherford Elementary, 115 Rutherford Road, Stillwater
- Stonebridge Elementary, 900 N. Owens St , Stillwater
There will be busing available to and from full-day preschool classes located in the elementary schools for families living in the attendance area. There is NO busing available to/from the Early Childhood Family Center.
Adventure Club Childcare
Before and after preschool childcare options are available at all sites. Click Here
for more information.