Join us for Kindergarten orientation at our seven elemetary schools. Orientation will be held on Feburary 24th, 2017 at the following locations:
Orientation for Brookview Elementary will be held February 21st at Eagle Brook Church in Woodbury.
Registering for kindergarten is easy! Follow this checklist to be sure your child is ready for their first day.
Interested in our new Spanish Immersion program at Lake Elmo Elementary? Learn more.
- December: Attend a School Tour
This is an event for parents only. More information is detailed in the letter from your principal in the pocket of the folder you received in the mail. If you did not get a folder, please call 651.351.8412 to request one.
- January: Submit Your Kindergarten Enrollment Form and Birth Certificate
The Kindergarten Enrollment Form and Birth Certificate (or other proof of age) must be submitted in person or by mail to the Enrollment Office at Central Services, 1875 South Greeley Street, Stillwater, MN 55082, by January 15, 2017.
- February: Attend Kindergarten Orientation
Parents are encouraged to attend this event along with their soon-to-be kindergarten student. More information is included in the below PDF for your school. Also submit your child's School Health Examination Form and Student Immunization Form, if completed.
- Before the First Day of Kindergarten
- Make sure your child's immunizations are up-to-date or waivers are signed.
- Make sure your child has had a School Health Examination/Physical.
- If you haven't done so already, submit the School Health Examination Form (to be completed by your child's doctor) and a Student Immunization Form to your child's school at least one week prior to the start of school. These forms must be submitted before your child will be allowed to attend school.