Starting March 29, 2017, Stillwater Area Public Schools will begin sending electronic flyers (eflyers) from local non-profit organizations directly to parents. This new service, which is being provided by Peachjar, will be replacing our current digitalBackpack.
Peachjar provides an innovative flyer management system that sends school-approved eflyers directly to parents' inboxes and posts them on school websites - making it easier than ever for parents to learn more about the events, activities and programs offered to students by local non-profit organization.
Visit peachjar.com to learn more about the service, or feel free to reach out to us with any questions.
Stillwater Area Public Schools’ Materials Distribution Guidelines
Stillwater Area Public Schools recognizes the role of non-profit organizations that serve youth and families within our community. The district provides opportunities for qualifying local, nonprofit organizations, and in limited situations for-profit organizations as set forth in policy, to share their program information with students. All approved materials are distributed electronically to families via Peachjar.com.
1. The opportunities for distribution of materials are only available to:
- Local, non-profit organizations with an official 501(c)3 or similar non-profit status that are offering activities/events/classes/resources, within district boundaries, which contribute to the positive academic, social or physical development of students;
- For-profit organizations only when the district determines that the materials meet the criteria applicable to non-profit organizations in 1(a), and the event or activity is not a method to create a captive audience for proprietary interests.
2. All materials must be submitted electronically for approval through the Peachjar system. No paper flyers will be distributed to students or schools, with the exception of school- or district-generated materials.
3. The district reserves the right to deny permission for the posting of materials that do not meet the criteria outlined in #1, directly compete with district program or services, and/or are not suitable for the school environment due to content that is vulgar, obscene, discriminatory or harassing; constitutes hate speech; is contrary to the health/safety of students; promotes illegal activity; violates district policies, rules or regulations; promotes or is hostile to any religion (however, materials from a religious organization will not be denied if the materials comply with all other criteria in these guidelines and do not proselytize or promote a religion); or will create a material and substantial disruption.
4. Materials will be distributed on a weekly basis. Materials must be submitted for approval by Tuesday at 5 p.m. to be included in Wednesday’s e-mail delivery
To request materials be considered for approval, follow the steps below. You will be notified of the status of your request. Once approved, your materials will be emailed to parents and posted online. Paper flyers will not be distributed.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Click on the Program Provider tab, which will guide you through the registration process.
- Upload your information for consideration.
All materials uploaded to Peachjar will be automatically submitted to the Communications Office. The Community Engagement Manager or designee will review the material and approve or deny based on the criteria above.
Questions? Please call the District Receptionist at 651.351.8340.
NOTE: If your organization offers free services to our students and families, you’ll be able to post your district-approved flyers for free. When setting up your account, you'll need to call Peachjar at 858.997.2117x130 to create a free account. If you charge families for your activities, Peachjar will charge you a fee for the distribution service.