Bob McDowell - Executive Director Office of Learning and Innovation
The experiences of students today are not the same as when we were growing up. Our schools shouldn’t be the same either!
We’re committed to changing how students learn to prepare them for success in an ever-changing world. Our Bridge to Excellence plan is guiding our work:
- It’s about designing a unique pathway to graduation for each student based on his/her individual needs.
- It’s about giving students what they need, when they need it - without constraints of traditional schedules or structures.
- It’s about encouraging our youngest learners to explore their world through the study of art design, world language and culture.
- It’s about updating what and how we teach to make it more relevant in today’s world.
- It’s about ensuring the best teachers are in front of our students every day.
- It’s about providing every one of our learners the experiences and knowledge they will need to successfully navigate an ever-changing world.
It’s about bridging the traditions of the past with the needs of the future.
|Director - Angela Freese|
Department of Personalized Learning Systems
Director - Rachel Larson
Director - John Perry
Director - Paul Lee