How will I know if the class I registered for is going to take place?
Classes are determined a GO or a CANCEL on the Wednesday prior to the start date of the class. You will only be contacted if the class is cancelled. Assume your class is being held if you do NOT receive a call from our office.

Do I get a refund if class is cancelled for inclement weather?
Unless you are notified of a cancellation, plan to attend your class. If the class is cancelled due to weather or other Community Education cancellation, a full refund will be issued.

What happens to my payment if I cancel my registration?
If you need to cancel a registration, you must notify us at 651-351-8300 at least 3 working days prior to the class start date. We will refund the class fee minus a $5.00 processing fee. Refunds will not be given within 3 days or after the class has started.

Will a refund be issued if I miss my class?
No, refunds are not issued for missed classes and classes are not pro-rated.

Can I contact the instructor before taking the class?
In some cases, you may contact the instructor before taking the class or registering. Contact our office at 651-351-8300 to get email or phone numbers. For instructors that do not wish to be contacted directly, we can provide them with your name and number and have them contact you.

What should I bring to class?
Some classes will provide a class supply list in the catalog. If you are taking a lecture class, you may want to bring a pad of paper, pen or pencil to take notes.

How can I provide feedback for the course I have taken?
A course evaluation is now available in two ways. The electronic version can be filled out online and submitted directly to Community Education. There is also a pdf of the course evaluation form that you can print, complete and send in to our office. This form can be faxed to 651-351-8401 or mailed to Sarah Carlton, Adult Programs Coordinator, at 1875 S. Greeley Street, Stillwater. 

How do I teach a class?
If you are interested in teaching an Adult Enrichment Community Education course, please complete the online class proposal form found on the right side list of the Adult Enrichment page. If you cannot submit online, please contact Sarah Carlton, Adult Programs Coordinator at 651-351-8484.